I already gave up on blogging. Yeah, I did. ( A couple of months ago and not so long ago ) I decided to cease from writing or commit any mental note-taking because I was having some difficulty joggling my time from a lot of stuff and other prior commitments.
And I’m no good a writer/blogger to start with.
So I don’t see any point in doing so. But then again, I eventually go back into blogging. I gave in.
I don’t know where this whim would take me again… I just hope this time, I could make this one with sense.
I also have to go back to school. It took me this long to decide on a major leap of career. I thought I’m gonna pursue one on the medical field, ( sigh* I was actually pretty good at it. ) and since my mum has been convincing me all this time to follow what I’ve always wanted to do, so then I took it to heart and assess my long list of options.
I like the long walks that me and my meandering mind share. It’s a major "ME TIME" ultimate bonding experience. My inner voice is telling me that probably it’s about time that I take things more seriously. Not that I won’t be having fun anymore, I could always be drastically carefree, and cautious at the same time. I always find balance in my life. Much like squeezing that creative juice out from me. I always tell people that I'm such an art freak, but it takes a while for me to get inside that creative bubble.
I'm going back to school , and this time...as an Art student...
Anyhow, it amazes me how opportunities came in the best of times. I can’t help but smile*. I needed a break from all the disappointments that I have endured for the past few months, and these opportunities make me see how blessed and lucky I am.
It is something to look forward to. Changes. Opportunities. People to meet. Places to see. Things to learn.
And with this I smiled, walked briskly back to my labyrinth and shape the future ahead of me…
A beginning.

” She’s a girl
Rising from a shell
Running to spring
It is her time, it is her time
Watch her run with ribbons undone”…
lyrics from the song "RIBBONS UNDONE" by
Tori Amos

No comments:
Post a Comment